Followers

Saturday 13 August 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Card - Saturday 13th August 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik this week. I chose to use the gorgeous Petals of Rainbow for my card this week and used some of my old Stampin' Up patterned papers with her to make myself use a different colour combo, as I always tend to reach for the pinks when it comes to using pretty flowers. I love this blue, green and vanilla colour combo!


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creation Vannessa. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us. Love it! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com