Followers

Saturday 19 March 2016

"Little Talks" Inspirational post by Sylvia


Hello everybody,

Today I want to share "Little Talks"
I just love owls.

I have colored the image with distress inks.
Than I embossed it with clear embossing powder in 5 layers.
Than I put the image for 10 minutes in the freezer.
After that, I could make the crackles.
(wet embossing)
To give it some vintage feel, I added some vintage photo distress inks into the crackles.

The background papers is made with distress inks.
Than I embossed it.
(dry embossing)
And to give it some extra dimension, I embossed it with gold embossing powder.
(wet embossing)

As you can see, I have used the dry embossing and the wet embossing technique.

I hope you like this card.

See you next time.

Big hugs,
Sylvia
-xox-

No comments: