Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Dianne's Inspiration Post Wednesday 10th June 2015

Hello 
Dianne here again with another inspirational post 
for you as part of the fabulous 
Design Team for Ching Chou Kuik 

On my card today I have used the gorgeous and beautiful image 

'LIGHT OF HOPE' 
which you can find HERE 

As you can see I have made a side easel card today to show you colouring the image with my promarkers  and lots of my dies. If you would like to know more about what I have used to make my card today 
please pop over to my blog HERE 

You will see lots of gorgeous and beautiful makes all through the week 
from all of the Design Team 
and don't forget about our New Challenge HERE 

'ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL' 

It would be lovely to see you join in on this month's challenge. 
Have a lovely day and see you soon 

Dianne xx 

No comments: